Other services

Transfer of Ownership

The following is required to do in order to transfer ownership of a used car:

Make a purchase agreement (in our agency if you do not have an existing one)

Pay taxes in the Tax Administration

Change the vehicle registration certificate in the Ministry of the Interior

Bodybuilding Supplements and Training: My February 2021 Monthly Workout Plan (The Finished Product) buying trenbolone online aaro: best bodybuilding clothing australia pdf plans workouts

Make a purchase agreement in our agency if you do not have an existing one. The presence of the old owner is mandatory!

Bring personal documents and a vehicle registration certificate.

After signing the contract, we finish everything for you in the Tax Administration. In 7 days time you will receive an entry on the basis of which the tax is paid.

Lost licence plates

It is necessary to make a statement to the Ministry of the Interior, bring a copy of your ID card, vehicle registration certificate and a copy of the policy. With the payment of the fees necessary, you get new license plates and a new vehicle registration certificate.

For obtaining an International Driver’s License you need:

  • ID card
  • 2 photos, passport size
  • A photocopy of a driver’s license, and original driver’s license for inspection
  • Fee payment on the spot
  • Passport

For obtaining a license to drive someone else's vehicle abroad, you need:

  • ID and the presence of the owner of the vehicle
  • Passport of the person who is using the vehicle abroad
  • Vehicle registration certificate – original i kopija.
  • For legal entities, it is necessary to do the user authorization on the memorandum.
  • Fee payment

Lost vehicle registration certificate

We take a certificate from the Official Journal of Lost Vehicle Registration Certificates for you. You need an old policy and a copy of your ID card. After paying the necessary fees, you will receive a new vehicle registration certificate shortly.

Other services

  • Submission of documentation required for registration to the authority
  • Taking the vehicle for a technical inspection
  • Taking the vehicle registration certificate for legal entities with authorization
  • Insurance your fleet.
  • Assessment and collection of possible damage
  • Purchase and sale of vehicles
For all doubts

We are available

Do you have a problem?

Contact Us